BCAA GO ON Nutrition is a composition of the highest quality vitamins and amino acids in the form of an instant powder. It contains exogenic amino acids which the body is not able to synthesise by itself, and which must be supplied in the diet. p>
- Includes branched-chain amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine in the perfect proportions of 2:1:1.
- Enriched with vitamin C*, which aids in maintaining the proper functioning of the immune system
- No artificial colours
- No aspartame
- Dissolves perfectly ul>
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of the reach of children.
- To maintain good health, it is important to follow a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. ul>
Recommended daily intake is 2 portions, one before a meal or workout and one after a workout or before sleeping. 1portion equals 10 g of powder (1 measure). p>
BCAA GO ON Nutrition is recommended for professional and amateur sportspeople to supplement a balanced diet with essential amino acids. p>
Recommended daily intake: 1-2 portions. Before a meal or workout and after a workout or before sleeping. 1portion equals 10 g of powder (1 measure).dissolved in 200g of water. Drink immediately after preparation. p>
Additional information: p>
Ingredients: Mixture of branched-chain BCAA amino acids (32% L-leucine, 16% L-isoleucine, 16% L-valine); 10,5% L-glutamine, 10,4 L-citrulline malate, acidity regulator: sodium citrate, malic acid, citric acid; flavours, sweeteners: acesulfame K, sucralose; stabiliser: gum arabic; vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid). p>
Product may contain gluten, soy, milk, peanuts and traces of other nuts. p>
Net weight: 12g p>
Expiration batch: Consult packaging p>